As a leader in the development and delivery of data and legal discovery software and services, CloudNine understands the importance of being able to provide customers with offerings that help them solve the most difficult of discovery challenges in a secure and affordable manner. CloudNine also understands that developers, consultants, and service providers play a crucial role in the trusted recommendation, delivery, and support of discovery-centric solutions to law firms and corporations. With that problem-solving and trusted support in mind, our CloudNine Alliance Partner Program empowers partners by allowing them to integrate, refer, and resell our software and services and gain the business, competitive, and security benefits that come from working with CloudNine.
Vice President of Channel Sales
REQUEST A DISCUSSION
Complete the form below to have a CloudNine expert
contact you to discuss our partner program.
THREE TYPES OF ALLIANCE PARTNERS
The CloudNine Alliance Partner Program consists of three categories of partners, each with a unique business relationship with CloudNine.
Data and legal discovery developers who work with CloudNine to develop, integrate, and deploy solutions leveraging CloudNine technology. The business benefit for technology partners is the extension of their capability to access new customers and new markets.
Data and legal discovery consultants and providers who recommend CloudNine software and services to their customers. The business benefit for referral partners is direct compensation for the introduction and acceptance of CloudNine by end users.
Data and legal discovery service providers who sell CloudNine software and services to their customers as part of their portfolio of offerings. The business benefit for channel partners is the ability to resell CloudNine software and services as part of their solutions.
What Do Partners Gain From The Program?
Benefits, attributes, and offerings from CloudNine.
PARTNER PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Platform: Access to an automated self-service eDiscovery platform provides a capability that can immediately augment and complement current workflows and offerings. This provides partners increased competitiveness from increased capability and flexibility.
- Pricing: Economical and transparent pricing model provides the best balance of affordability and predictability for partners and customers. The allows partners to increase their opportunity for profitability.
- Professional Services: CloudNine provides a full portfolio of professional services that can be leveraged to augment and complement partner service offerings. This allows partners to increase their value to customers by delivering an increased depth and breadth of data and legal discovery services.
- Protection: CloudNine’s private and protected cloud environment provides a secure infrastructure to partners without requiring an upfront investment in software, hardware, and support. This allows partners to differentiate their security capability from those of pure public cloud approaches.
PARTNER PROGRAM OFFERINGS
- CloudNine eDiscovery Platform (SaaS)
- Legal Hold Notifications from CloudNine (SaaS)
- Outpost for Relativity from CloudNine (SaaS)
- Collection Services (Computer Forensics and Data Collections)
- Discovery Services (Discovery Consulting, Managed eDiscovery, Project Management)
- Review Services (Technology-Assisted Review, Managed Review, Online Hosting)
PARTNER PROGRAM ATTRIBUTES
- Executive Sponsorship From CloudNine
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Marketing Support (Awareness and Lead Generation)
- Platform Developer Access
- Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Support
- Software and Services Training
- Technology and Competitive Updates
LEADING LAW FIRMS AND CORPORATIONS USE CLOUDNINE
INDUSTRY AFFIRMATIONS OF CLOUDNINE
REQUEST A DISCUSSION
CloudNine empowers legal, information technology, and business professionals with eDiscovery automation software and professional services that simplify litigation, investigations, and audits for law firms and corporations.